Vancouver International Auto Show FLO Giveaway
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- TO ENTER the Vancouver International Auto Show FLO Giveaway contest (the “Contest”), simply enter using the methods of entry below and comply with the official rules and regulations of the Contest (the “Rules”). No entries will be accepted by other means. (a) Visit the link on the Vancouver International Auto Show page located at www.vancouverinternationalautoshow.com, complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found on the site between January 17, 2019 to April 8, 2019. In the event of a dispute regarding an online entry, such entries received shall be deemed to be submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email address for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Regardless of entry method, all entries must include your first and last name, postal code, email address, 10-digit daytime and evening telephone number. Limit of one (1) entry per individual. In the case of multiple entries, only the first eligible entry will be considered. Entries will be rejected and deemed void if entry is not fully completed as provided for in the Rules, and received during the Contest Period. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Contest starts on Thursday, January 17th, 2019 at 12:00am Pacific Standard Time “PST”) and closes on April 8th (“PST”) (the “Contest Period”). There is one (1) prize (the “Prize”) to be won during the Contest Period. Limit of one Prize her household. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- The contest sponsors are New Car Dealers Association of BC (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”).
- To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of British Columbia, and be nineteen (19) years of age or older. Content Sponsors, including their employees (which shall include their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee), their agents, parent(s), affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter the Contest or win the Prize.
- Prize – There is one (1) prize consisting of a FLO X5 Home Level 2 Charging Station. Valued at One Thousand and two hundred and ninety two dollars ($1292.00).
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred prior to taking ownership and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable.
- The first properly qualified entry drawn will be eligible to win the Prize. The odds of winning the Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Contest Sponsors, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact potential prize winner by telephone within two (2) business days after that potential prize winner is chosen. In the event the potential prize winner cannot be contacted within two (2) business days as noted above, he or she may be disqualified, at the Contest Sponsors’ sole and complete discretion, and that prize will be forfeited. Further, if there is not a clear telephone connection between the Contest Sponsors representative (the “CSR”) and the potential prize winner, such that one or each other cannot hear the other party, such potential prize winner is disqualified, and the Contest Sponsors will not be liable to the potential prize winner in any way for such failed connection. In conducting the Contest, the CSR has the full and absolute discretion to disqualify any potential prize winner who fails to respond on the phone or whose response cannot be heard by such CSR, and the Contest Sponsors shall have no liability or responsibility to any potential prize winner so disqualified. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential prize winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by the Contest Sponsors. Before being awarded a Prize, potential prize winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood Rules, grants all consents required, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential prize winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential prize winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential prize winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify potential prize winner, and draw another potential prize winner and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility to the first potential prize winner in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential prize winner, if applicable, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified prize winner has been duly selected.
- By entering a Contest, each entrant fully releases the Contest Sponsors (and each of them), its parent companies, directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and any other entity involved in the development, production, administration, or fulfillment of the applicable Contest from all liability of any kind relating to the Contest or his/her participation therein, including, without limitation, any liability related to: (i) any failure of the website; (ii) any technical malfunction or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (iii) the failure of any entry or other information to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; (iv) any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in a Contest; and/or (v) any combination of the above.
- All entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting names of prize winner (for which a self addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered (such determination to be made at the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsors) are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest and select a potential prize winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.